Last Updated on: 22nd November 2023, 07:02 pm
Today, almost all businesses are driven by data to shape promotion strategy, advertising, scaling, customer engagement, and more. It is especially true for companies operating in the field of e-commerce, as these indicators are key to successful operations.
For example, the GA4 BigQuery integration allows users to export their GA4 data to BigQuery, enabling them to perform advanced analysis of website and application data and perform advanced calculations and aggregations by combining the resulting information with other data.
Practical reasons for data integration and further analysis
Data integration helps ensure the consistency and accuracy of data across sources. Data discrepancies and errors can be eliminated by integrating data from multiple sources. In this way, the company receives only accurate information. Moreover, this happens in real time so that company managers can make sound business decisions. Relying on intuition or blindly acting becomes quite risky in a market where many competitors and customers carefully choose the best opportunities for themselves. Therefore, the integration and subsequent analysis of data help to effectively cope with the challenges of time and adapt to the changing conditions of the market economy.
Data integration: Pros
However, these are only some benefits of data integration for businesses of all sizes. Here are some other benefits companies resorting to such solutions receive:
- Data management costs are reduced by eliminating the need to extract, transform, and load data from various sources manually.
- It reduces the data leakage risk and ensures that it is kept safe.
- The productivity of departments or the company increases. Businesses can free up resources and direct them to the most pressing tasks by automating the data integration process.
Raw data is often complex, disorganized, and difficult to understand. Integration and analysis help turn chaotic tables and lists into valuable insights and solutions. They open prospects for development and form a step-by-step strategy for achieving goals. They require the involvement of specific resources, but they pay off and become one of the most successful investments of the enterprise.
Companies needs to extract useful information from data and present it in a way that is easy to understand and take appropriate action.
Windsor.ai is a marketing attribution software that aims to give advertisers and marketers the power to make data-driven decisions gathered from the different parts of the customer journey.
Users do not just automate the marketing data they are working with, but they can also connect it with each other as well. It can look at customer journeys and point out to users where they get the most return on investment (ROI).
- Connect all your marketing, CRM, and analytics data from 65+ platforms and stream it to Power BI, Looker Studio and any spreadsheet tool, BI platform, or data warehouse.
- The setup is done in minutes. No coding is required.
- Currently, we support more than 3000 dimensions and metrics.
- See the value and return on every marketing touchpoint.
- Our marketing attribution software platform provides marketers with a 15-44% increase in marketing ROI.