If you are just starting your way into the world of trading and asset management, it is vital to know all about the best brokers to take your first steps with.
What Makes a Trading Platform Perfect for Newcomers?
Having thoroughly analysed features of rookie traders’ behaviour, we’ve created a list of criteria, which turn a regular trading platform into a perfect tool for beginners:
- Educational materials. It is no surprise that newcomers are determined to start getting income, so they are willing to study all the theory as soon as possible.
- Straightforward interface. As a rule, beginners get put off by complex graphs and a huge amount of different numbers on the screen.
- Knowledgeable customer service. Sooner or later, all rookies face difficulties trying to figure out certain aspects of trading. This is the reason why customer service agents should be able to answer any question.
Building on these features, newcomers can select the most suitable service themselves. However, if you want to leave this to us, we have picked three foolproof trading platforms for those, who are new in this big industry.
3 Best Trading Platforms for Rookies
We would recommend beginners to take the following online brokers into consideration:
- Fidelity investments. A huge advantage of the mentioned service is a wide choice of study materials: articles, podcasts, online lectures, etc. What’s more – Fidelity is a simple-to-use tool that is easy to get adjusted to even if you are a complete newbie. By the way, there is also a pleasant detail for the youngest traders, which is a special Youth Account. It can be created by teenagers aged 13 to 17 years. With it, they can save, spend and invest money on the platform just like any adult user.
- TD Ameritrade. The web-version of this product and the mobile app both have a simple and convenient navigation. With TD Ameritrade, you can learn how to trade from scratch due to its cutting-edge education for rookies. Another superiority of this trading platform is the efficient and polite support service. You can get help from well-educated specialists who know their job really well. Moreover, in TD Ameritrade you can find a broad selection of trading tools and investment opportunities.
- Webull. First of all, this online broker provides all new users with a generous bonus that consists of up to 12 free stocks. This set of stocks will help in your initial development as a trader. Furthermore, Webull is an easy-to-use service with a minimalistic website design. The represented platform also offers crypto currency trading options, which can be useful later. The only drawback of Webull is an insufficient amount of different tutorials and articles for newcomers, so you may have to collect all the necessary information from other sources.
As you can see, all of these companies meet all the above-described requirements, so if you are a complete novice, you won’t regret choosing any of these trading platforms. Anyway, you should first open a demo account with special in-platform currency, which has no real value. Thoroughly study the interface and navigation, then try to buy and sell several shares and only then make a final decision. This way, you will start using a trading tool that is perfect specifically for you.