Last Updated on: 30th November 2023, 08:23 am
Business Awards UK is delighted to announce the winners and finalists of the 2023 Ecommerce Business Awards. This event honours the ingenuity and excellence of retailers and entrepreneurs who have excelled in the ecommerce arena.
These distinguished awards recognise the extraordinary achievements of businesses and individuals who are revolutionising the ecommerce industry through innovative solutions, outstanding customer service, and a steadfast commitment to online shopping excellence.
2023 Ecommerce Business Awards Winners
● Allegro Logistics – Ecommerce Website of the Year
● Nicha Group – Best Product Presentation
● BSS Commerce – Best Ecommerce Customer Service
● The Party Hut – Best Localised Ecommerce Experience
● Web Scale Ltd – Best Use of AI in Ecommerce
● Muffle – Best Lone Wolf Ecommerce Website
2023 Ecommerce Business Awards Finalists
● Allegro Logistics – Best Ecommerce Customer Service
● Nicha Group – Best Localised Ecommerce Experience
● Black Metal Doors – Best Ecommerce Customer Service
● The Party Hut – Best Use of AI in Ecommerce, Best Product Presentation
● I SPA Hot Tubs and Repairs – Ecommerce Website of the Year, Best Lone Wolf Ecommerce Website
The 2023 Ecommerce Business Awards have spotlighted some extraordinary companies. Winners like Allegro Logistics and Nicha Group have set benchmarks in ecommerce through their innovative strategies and solid customer service.
Our finalists, including Black Metal Doors and The Party Hut, have also shown commendable effort and dedication. Their innovative approaches and commitment to customer satisfaction have been remarkable.
This year’s awards focus on celebrating the achievements of businesses that are enhancing online shopping for everyone. Heartfelt congratulations to all the winners and finalists for their outstanding contributions!
For further information or to arrange interviews, please contact Business Awards UK.