Last Updated on: 22nd November 2023, 11:32 am
The conversion of one currency into another is termed foreign exchange, and it often occurs for business, trade, or travel.*
Currency trading may be challenging and hazardous. Rogue traders find it challenging to affect the value of a currency because of the system’s massive transaction volumes. TradeEU follows the same level of transparency while dealing in the CFD marketplace.
TradeEU is a reputed CFD broker with over 250 available underlying assets from (Bitcoin to Netflix), including Forex, stocks, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies.
Titanedge Securities Ltd. has a company registration number HE411909 and is regulated under the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, which has issued TradeEU a license number 405/21. Titanedge Securities Ltd. also oversees the operation of the TradeEU platform.**
TradeEU also has main office in Cyprus. Traders can verify their contact details in full on their website.
Given everything said above, it’s a reliable and legitimate platform. So let’s proceed and investigate further with this TradeEU review now.
Why Makes TradeEU A Good Choice?
Market information may help boost the performance and confidence of new forex traders and those who require more time to fully evaluate the market. Regardless of your experience level, a forex signal system might be the key to realizing your full trading potential.***
Well, let’s see what makes TradeEU different.
- TradeEU is Straightforward: Since simplicity is the height of elegance, TradeEU is simple that even a layman can understand. The firm respects your time, which is exactly why the platform was created to simplify trading.
- Knowledge: Knowledge is Power; you may trade confidently and make intelligent moves with the assistance of TradeEU’s cutting-edge technology. You may construct a trading aim and respond rapidly based on the information, but remember, there is always a risk aspect associated with the CFD marketplace.
- Fair Play: TradeEU wants to remove any roadblocks in the way of your success in online trade. TradeEU ensures the platform is just, open, and in line with the law.
Is TradeEU A Scam?
TradeEU is a trustworthy, secure, and safe site. It is already indicated that the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission oversees and regulates TradeEU. To preserve investor protection and the steady expansion of the securities market, CySEC aims to exercise intelligent monitoring. TradeEU holds a CySEC license with the number 405/21.
TradeEU complies with all CySEC standards and guidelines to give clients the highest data and money security level. Therefore, we conclude that TradeEU is a legitimate broker with the highest safety features based on its rating and the information in our thorough TradeEU analysis.
What Does TradeEU Offer?
Let’s look at all the benefits that TradeEU offers to its novice and pro traders.
- TradeEU provides customer service to its customers five working days per week.
- TradeEU’s security measures are cutting-edge.
- TradeEU’s website keeps traders informed on Market Live pricing.
- TradeEU offers retail clients maximum leverage of 1:30.
- TradeEU’s sign-up procedure is simple, quick, and hassle-free.
- The TradeEU spread is 0.7 to 2.5 pips.
How To Sign Up for A TradeEU Account?
Follow the given directions to create an account on TradeEU.com. Again, the process is quick and straightforward.
- Check out the TradeEU webpage first.
- Click “Open an Account” in the web page’s upper right corner.
- Enter your details, Name, Phone Number, Email Address, and Country Code.
- You will receive an OTP for verification.
Once the account has been successfully created, official documents such as a utility bill and a valid passport must be uploaded during verification and KYC.
What Kinds Of Accounts Does TradeEU Offer?
Users of the TradeEU platform can choose from a number of different account types. Among their numerous generous account options are three active accounts, an Islamic account, and one free demo trading account.
- New users would do better with the Silver Account account tier. Here, the spreads begin at just 2.5 pip.
- A personal account manager is included with the Gold Account Here, the spreads begin at just 1.3 pip.
- The Platinum Account TradeEU which works well for experienced traders who are also skilled players. Here, the spread begins at just 0.7 pip.
- Swap-fee forex trading accounts, often known as Islamic Account, are also available from Titanedge Securities Ltd. Only Muslims who can prove their religion and adherence to Islamic religious precepts are permitted to open these accounts.
TradeEU Offers the Following Financial Instruments
The investment service that the Company provides is connected to the following category of financial instruments.
- Contracts for Differences in Finance
TradeEU On Mobile
TradeEU mobile app offers a very appealing layout. All mobile operating systems, including Android and iOS, are compatible with the TradeEU mobile app. The TradeEU mobile application offers traders a wide range of capabilities and can be downloaded on Google Play and App Store.
With the mobile notification alert option, you may receive real-time notifications for everything that occurs in your trading account. It is equipped with cutting-edge research and analytical trading tools.
TradeEU has the main office in Cyprus. The dedicated customer support executives are ready to help 5 working days per week. You can always reach out the customer service on the leads mentioned below.
- Contact No: +357 252 61 736
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to create an account at TradeEU?
Firstly, click on “Open an Account. ” Then, the registration page will be linked to you, where you enter your personal information and set up your account.
What forms of identification are needed for KYC at TradeEU?
To authenticate your account under the KYC process, you must provide TradeUE with documentation proving your identity and address.
Why is KYC important?
The goal is to provide all its customers with the safest possible trading environment.
Does the market collapse impact forex?
One currency, such as the US dollar or the British pound, is affected when forex markets crash. They are often brought on by unexpectedly surprising events that cause investors to sell their currencies.
Why is trading currencies risky?
Retail forex trading is often seen as a high-risk activity because its major attraction is the ability to invest using leverage.
Risk Warning: Tradeeu is the trading name of Titanedge Securities Ltd with Registration Number HE411909, regulated and authorized by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under license number 405/21. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to risk losing your money.