The Professional Master’s Degree Commercial and Sales Management of TECH supplies the guidelines for setting up international trade and marketing
Thanks to the Internet, there are no longer any barriers, since small and medium-sized companies can compete in global spaces, and building an international brand is now a necessity. Therefore, the Professional Master’s Degree Commercial and Sales Management focuses on global branding, which is the management of a brand around the world and involves planning how the brand wants to be seen and how it will be positioned in each market to generate this perception at the points of contact with the consumer such as price, product, place, and promotion.
In this way, there are some aspects necessary to expand a brand internationally:
- Market: Its choice will be defined by a set of variables such as macroeconomic, demographic, geographic, political, etc. It is important to find different measurement elements that find a gap for the brand in an unexplored market.
- Portfolio: It is necessary that it is optimized to be competitive in a new market by reviewing the category in which it competes, in addition to forwarding brand names to obtain a positive feeling in other languages, and that the logo is proper considering the cultural derivatives of the target country.
- Culture: It is a system of shared beliefs and values; however, cultural beliefs change from one country to another. There is a myriad of factors that influence consumer perception that cannot be overlooked.
- Packaging: Cultural aspects greatly condition the visual style of packaging and communications in general. It is well known that colours are perceived differently in different markets, and legal constraints vary from one country or community to another.
- Registrations: It is important to make sure of keeping the patents, registrations and intellectual property rights in the markets where the brand is present. In addition to reviewing their validity to avoid problems and be protected.
Considering the above, being a global brand needs to have international brand awareness, and the way to achieve this is to communicate a message that is relevant to the needs and desires of customers internationally, that they can internalize and predispose them to open a relationship, and it is also necessary to do it from the channels that will really reach that potential customer. Also, an employee behaviour manual can be developed, incorporating quality controls that deliver on the brand promise regardless of the market.
Professional Master’s Degree Commercial and Sales Management
TECH Technological University identified the changes that commerce has undergone with the arrival of modern technologies and the latest advances in communication as tools for the control and analysis of products, consumption habits, and online purchasing processes that customers have. For this reason, they have created this program to develop the necessary skills to manage the commercial activity of companies strategically, with a comprehensive vision that allows implementing the most effective tools in this process.
Also, it is important to recognize that the world of work has transformed significantly, and professionals need to be constantly updated in aspects like this to adapt to current standards. So, the students of this institution will learn from the hand of the most innovative educational model, exclusive material, practical exercises, theoretical lessons, graphic and schematic content, feedback from experts in this field, forums, approach to objects of study based on real cases, and more.
This master’s degree has been designed by experienced professionals who have focused the content with the most relevant information. On topics such as management, leadership, logistics, economic management, commercial Management, market research, sales campaign planning, commercial and sales team organization, selecting, training, coaching sales networks, commercial activity process, customer relationship management, integrating digital channels into commercial strategies, trade, and international marketing, among others.
The Professional Master’s Degree Commercial and Sales Management of TECH is developed entirely online. During the 12 months of training, the student has access to the program’s contents at any time and from any device, allowing them to self-manage the study time with maximum flexibility and adapt to each student’s schedule.
It has its own learning method, ‘Re-Learning’, based on asynchrony and self-management. The contents are presented in an attractive and dynamic way in multimedia capsules that include audio, videos, images, diagrams, and conceptual maps to corroborate knowledge.
TECH Technological University
TECH Technological University, the world’s largest university, is also the official online university of the NBA (National Basketball Association) in Latin America. It belongs to the TECH educational group, a Spanish-owned multinational recognized by the Financial Times as one of the 200 fastest-growing companies in Europe. The company, founded and directed by Manuel Sánchez-Cascado de Fuentes, has also been considered the most highly valued Spanish technology company in the last 15 years.
Thanks to its fully digital learning system, it supplies training to students from anywhere in the world. An international trajectory has allowed it to become a benchmark in distance learning, with a catalogue of over 10,000 programs, over 100,000 new students each year, and 500,000 graduates from over 150 countries.
Specialized highly qualified postgraduate programs, they offer their students the best training programs at an international level, being leaders in employability with 99% of their students working in the first twelve months, according to data from the consulting firm KPMG.