Last Updated on: 22nd November 2023, 01:32 am
UAE free zones enjoy international renown with 100% foreign firm ownership, and repatriation of capital and profit, it’s no surprise that this location is among the most sought-after worldwide for company formation. Global entrepreneurs swarm the Emirates in search of launching their innovative new projects.
The Free zones in Dubai are more expensive to establish a business in the United Arab Emirates. In the United Arab Emirates, there are a few affordable free zones that provide excellent business setup options and the necessary infrastructure to launch and successfully operate your firm. In the UAE, reasonably priced free zones provide comparable commercial advantages and infrastructure to other free zones.
What are the greatest possibilities, then, for setting up a low-cost business in the United Arab Emirates?
We’ll provide you with all the information you require in this post to choose the best affordable UAE company establishment option. We’ll examine:
- Advantages of the least expensive free zone licenses
- Why Sharjah Free Zone?
- How much the UAE’s cheapest free zone license costs;
Advantages of the least expensive free zone license
Naturally, one of the most important considerations when seeking to start is cost. Particularly for novice business owners. It’s crucial to establish your firm in a free zone, though, as this will maximize its chances of success and set it up for expansion.
Now let’s have a look at our pick for the least expensive free zones and the amazing advantages it provides at a very affordable cost.
Why Sharjah Free Zone?
If you’re looking to set up business in the UAE, Sharjah Free Zone is the place to go. It’s one of the cheapest licenses in the UAE, and it’s the third biggest emirate, home to the city and other smaller towns. It’s a great option for small and medium-sized businesses that want to stay competitive while keeping costs down. Plus, it’s a great economic zone with lots of incentives for entrepreneurs and startups. You can find it in Sharjah Media City (Shams Free Zone), Sharjah Publishing City (SPC Free Zone), and Sharjah Research Technology and Innovation Park (SRTIP Free Zone).
The following are some of the main advantages of establishing a business in Sharjah:
- Cost-effective compared to other Emirates Free zones.
- Company formation process can be done remotely from any part of the world.
- You can combine up to five different business activities under one license;
- You can add up to 20 extra visas to your company under one trade license;
- Incorporate your business in 4 hours.
- You don’t need a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your current sponsor.
- You don’t need to submit an annual audit or paid-up share capital.
- low labor wages.
- Reasonable rental rates and living costs.
- 15 Min driving from Sharjah Airport and 20 min from Dubai Airport.
How much is the cost of the cheapest free zone license?
Packages for company formation in the Sharjah free zone start at AED 5,500. Contact us to learn the most recent costs and to receive a solution that is specifically designed to meet your requirements.
We provide end-to-end solutions, supporting your business from the very beginning to its further growth and success. Known for being one of the top free zones for media enterprises, Sharjah is ideal for businesses, freelancers, and entrepreneurs and offers a variety of license kinds.
Free Zones in Sharjah
There are 5 main free zones in Sharjah:
- Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF).
- Sharjah Media City ( Shams Free Zone).
- Sharjah Publishing City ( SPC Free Zone).
- Hamriyah Free zone ( HFZA).
- Sharjah Research Technology and Innovation Park ( SRTIP Free Zone).
Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF)
SAIF Zone is strategically located on the premises of Sharjah AirPort. SAIF zone is the first airport-free zone to receive ISO 9001 certification, It was inaugurated in the year 1995. Licenses are available for Trade, industrial, and service and the License is guaranteed to be issued in an hour. The cost of the license starts from AED 8500/per year
The seaports, Dubai and Abu Dhabi airports, and Sharjah International Airport are all close to the Sharjah International Airport Free Zone. As a result, trading and interacting with international marketplaces is practical.
Why set up SAIF ( Sharjah Airport Free Zone ) Company for Your Business?
Cutting-edge infrastructure customized to your company’s requirements. There are more than 8000 businesses from 160 nations in the zone.
- No import or export duty tax.
- Low-budget labour accommodation.
- Cost-effective plots and build-in warehouses are available.
Sharjah Media City Company Formation
Sharjah Media City (Shams) was started in the year In 2017, Sharjah Media City (Shams) became the first free zone region in Sharjah. Primarily, this area serves as a center for media and creative enterprises, outfitted with everything they require. Shams also foster the growth of startups, SMEs, and even well-established firms with a variety of ventures.
Three different Sharjah free zone license categories are available from Sharjah Media City: commerce, industrial, and service licenses. became the first free zone region in Sharjah. Primarily, this area serves as a center for media and creative enterprises, outfitted with everything they require. The cost of the license will start from AED 5,750.
Three different Sharjah free zone license categories are available from Sharjah Media City: commerce, industrial, and service licenses.
- No personal Income tax.
- Six visas on shared desk facility.
- 100% complete foreign ownership of the company.
- Under one business license, you can perform various business activities.
- The online registration process is easy and quick.
Sharjah Publishing City Company Formation
The main industries served by Sharjah Publishing City are paper, printing, distribution, and publishing. You can operate your business independently in this free zone. Sharjah Publishing City provides commercial and service services under a Sharjah free zone license. The license cost for SPC is AED 5,760 per year.
It is permissible to establish a new free zone company, expand a current one, or obtain commercial leasing in the Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone. Additionally, this Publishing City provides customized offset and print facilities to investors and partner companies. They are offering for lease both furnished and unfurnished offices, retail spaces, storage facilities, cafes, and restaurants.
Why Sharjah Company Formation in Publishing City Free Zone?
- Complete ownership of the company to the expatriate.
- None of the currencies are restricted.
- ZERO Personal Income Tax.
- Companies are not liable to pay import and export taxes.
- The zone offers residency, immigration, and various government services.
- Situated at a strategic location.
- Offers many office solutions and facilities.
- Ultra-modern facilities to cater to businesses.
Hamriyah Free Zone Company Formation
The UAE’s second-biggest industrial free zone is called the Hamriyah Free Zone Authority. It only takes an hour or so to establish a business in the Hamriyah Free Zone in Sharjah. Hamriyah provides licenses for industry, commerce, and services. Serving the roughly 1.5 billion people who live in the surrounding markets is made possible by the zone’s location between three continents.
In addition, businesses in the Hamriyah free zone include banking and auditing firms, food parks, oil and gas industries, currency exchange offices, and marine businesses.
It is simple for investors to locate industrial land, executive offices, warehouses, conference rooms, staff housing, and other amenities that are appropriate for their type of business. The cost of the License will start from AED 9500 per year.
WHY SHOULD YOU SET UP A BUSINESS IN HAMRIYAH FREE ZONE SHARJAH?
- More than 6,500 companies have their roots in 163 different nations.
- Hamriyah Port’s easy accessibility is a major hub for oil and gas firms.
- It is well known that the United Arab Emirates has a large number of steel fabricators and first-rate facilities for all kinds of enterprises.
- 11,500,000 square feet Food Park to meet the needs of the food sector.
- Positioned strategically on the central coast.
- It is connected to six other emirates through Sharjah’s main highways.
- Direct access to Bahrain, Oman, and other GCC markets is provided by the zone.
Sharjah Research Technology and Innovation Park Company Formation
Research and development, as well as an inventive environment, are encouraged in the free zone known as the Sharjah Research Technology & Innovation Park (SRTIP). SRTIP also facilitates the growth of company operations and the cooperation of government, business, and academics in one Platform. License packages start from AED 5,500 per year.
WHY SHOULD YOU SET UP A BUSINESS IN SHARJAH RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION PARK?
- Access to the Innovation Lounge at SRTIP.
- Regular networking events.
- You can connect with researchers and University City students.
- 6 visas on the shared office.
- Meeting rooms.
- Ecosystem office: Fitted office, fully furnished, 10+ visas per office, Private working area.
- Innovation Plot: Competitive lease rates, Plot allocation within prime Sharjah Location, Visas included as per client needs.
Save More with FreeZoneMarket.ae
Are you looking for the right Business setup consulting firm? FZM Solutions DMCC is a platform specialized in company formation in Dubai where business owners can register and renew their company license and get assistance with visas, and banks.
We provide a wide range of business setup in Dubai and the UAE for businesses and companies. We offer a broad and diverse range of services to our clients!
Please feel free to reach out to us at +971 48 76 9890 or via email at info@FreeZoneMarket.ae. We are here to assist you every step of the way.