- You can now launch Engage Core from Intelliflo in two ways: From a client record in Intelliflo directly into the client
- summary screen in Engage, or from an Intelliflo plan directly into the Engage goal summary screen with the product selected.
- The retirement modeller fields such as savings and pensions will pre-populate based on information stored in Intelliflo, or can be uploaded manually
- Advisers who are existing Intelliflo users can also prepopulate the property tab
Based on feedback from advisers, financial information business Defaqto has upgraded the integration of its financial planning software solution Engage with back office provider Intelliflo.
Integration between Intelliflo and Engage Core improves accuracy for advisers, and enables them to see a clear picture of their clients portfolio.
This latest update allows two-way integration for Engage Core users with Intelliflo: bringing advisers’ customer data, fund, and product data into Engage Core and then push their recommendation(s) back into Intelliflo to transact.
This eliminates the need to re-key details, making the process faster, less prone to errors and more efficient.
Engage Core and Intelliflo users can now launch Engage Core from Intelliflo in two ways:
- From a client record in Intelligent Office directly into the client summary screen in Engage: With Intelliflo and Defaqto Engage your client data and plans are better connected. Launch your Intelliflo client and plans directly into Defaqto Engage making the process faster for advisers, less prone to errors and more efficient.
- From an Intelliflo plan directly into the Engage goal summary screen with the product selected: Your Intelliflo retirement plans and property assets flow seamlessly into Defaqto Engage from Intelliflo enabling you to use our enhanced retirement modeller without the need to rekey data from Intelliflo.
The Engage Core retirement modeller fields such as savings and pensions will also now pre-populate based on information stored in Intelliflo, or can be uploaded manually.
Advisers who are existing Intelliflo users can also now prepopulate the property tab in retirement modeller.
Advisers can then spend more time on what’s important to them – driving new business and building relationships with clients.
Defaqto Engage is an end-to-end financial planning solution designed for advisers. Through a range of workflows, it helps advisers manage their financial planning process all in one place – from risk profiling through to product, platform and fund research and recommendation, generating an automatic audit trail in the process to help satisfy regulatory requirements.
By providing the broadest range of whole of market, independent data and streamlining the process, in one solution, Engage already saves 49 out of the top 100 adviser companies time as well as money.
Pan Andreas, Head of Insight and Consulting for Funds and DFM at Defaqto, comments:
“We have developed Engage Core as one stop shop for advisers. Integration with advisers’ back office systems is a big part of this. At the same time, we understand that as the demographics change, there is more need to truly explore clients’ retirement needs and expectations.”
“Engage Core supports advisers and paraplanners in the research and analysis part of their work so they could focus more on discussions with their clients to provide better client outcomes.”